Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This is the first year that I have done an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids (usually I just do baskets with the stuff already in it). It was a lot of fun!

Michaela, just being cute.
Abby really liked this Hannah Montana book
Roscoe, he is a little OCD, he would not pick up any egg that was not blue like his basket.
Paula, this is one of the only pictures I have that she does not have a face full of candy. She kept eating the candy as she would find the eggs. She has a mouthful of candy in this one, but at least you can't see it.
The little goobers

3 comments:

Jessica Brunson said...

Thanks for posting pics of the kids. They are so cute! Tell they hi and that I miss them all!

Ludlows said...

Fun easter egg hunt. I should have done a basket for Zack. When finals are done we will have to get together and play.

momchambers said...

I love that you put little goobers, and is Paula crying in the last pic? I can't even believe how fast they are growing up, so cute.