Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Michaela Joy

Amy has been busy, so I will update the blog for now. I figure this is like "doing the dishes" or "doing the laundry," if the woman lets the man do it once, she will never let him do it again.

My beautiful Michaela turns 10 today. She is having a Cooking Party with all her friends tonight. She is growing up too fast, she has a piano recital next week too. We are all excited.

Amy started a new job last week, she is working at the University book store a few days a week, I think she likes the mingling with adults for a few hours, it's a good release.

We will get some pics posted on the blog as soon as I download them of the party and the recital. I even got some of me an Michaela shooting Uncle Zack's guns over Thanksgiving break.

We hope all is going well for all of you over this Holiday season. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Ludlows said...

Happy Birthday Michaela, we hope you guys have a Merry Christmas, we will be thinking of you!

momchambers said...

Happy Bday Michaela Joy, we love you and hope you have a great party, sounds like fun!!