Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Suprise

The kids wanted to get Mike something for Father's Day, so while he was taking a nap on Saturday Michaela left him a not saying,
"Us kids kidnapped Mom and went to the store, be back later."
While at the store we picked up stuff to make Mike a Father's Day breakfast, and also some water guns. We filled up the water guns before we left the store and I called Mike and asked him if he would come out to the van when we got home because I needed help with the groceries. Well, when he opened the door, boy was he suprised, he had 5 water guns shooting water at him.

2 comments:

Ludlows said...

That is such a cute idea. We had a great time last night.

Jessica Brunson said...

I'm sure the kids will remember that Father's Day for a long time! Shaunna gave me the link to your blog. I found a new website with really, really cute blog backgrounds today. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/